A Port-a-guard Expandable Barrier for zoning off small spaces and guarding man-holes
The Utility Expandable Barrier is a temporary zone fence with 3 sides that expand 2.6 metres each to surround the perimeter of small spaces such as manholes and storm water drains.
The safety barrier’s new and versatile design comprises high quality aluminium and moulded plastic components to ensure ease of use and long lasting strength. They are finished in powder coated Red and White or Black and Yellow.
- Consists of three sides that can each expand out to 2.6 metres.
- Available in Red/White or Black/Yellow.
- Compact design weighs 17kgs.
- Width when closed 360mm. Width when fully extended 3 x 2600mm.
- Designed for cordoning off small spaces.
- Made from powder coated aluminium and high-tech plastics.
- Spare parts and accessories available.
- Supplied with free wall receiver and sign brackets.
|Description:||3 x 2.6 metre portable expanding barrier.|
|Material:||Extruded aluminium posts and slats.
Injection moulded ABS plastic fittings.
|Finish:||Powder coated aluminium and black ABS.|
|Height:||990mm without castors (open).
1090mm with optional locking castors (open).
|Width:||3 x 2.6 (7.8) metres expanded.
|Weight:||17 kilograms (boxed).|