A Port-a-guard Expandable Barrier designed for uneven flooring surfaces
The newly designed Flexi Expanding Barrier in the Port-a-guard range has two sides that each expand out to 2.7 metres, which means you can close off a total area of 5.4 metres.
The expandable safety barrier still retains the unique function that allows it to pivot through a full 270 degrees. It still also boasts its ability to step up to 300mm for changing floor levels, such as steps or uneven ground.
The re-design of the construction, including the combination of high quality aluminium and moulded plastic components, have now ensured the usability, toughness and longevity of the safety barrier. They are finished in powder coated Red and White or Black and Yellow.
- Ability to expand out to 5.4 metres.
- Pivots at the middle through 270 degrees.
- Can step up to 300mm for changing floor levels.
- Available in Red/White or Black/Yellow.
- Made from powder coated aluminium and high-tech plastics.
- Compact design weighs 9.2kgs.
- Width when closed 300mm. Width when fully extended 2 x 2700mm.
- Spare parts and accessories available.
- Free wall receiver and sign brackets.
|Description:||2 x 2.7 metre portable expanding barrier.|
|Material:||Extruded aluminium posts and slats.
Injection moulded ABS plastic fittings.
|Finish:||Powder coated aluminium and black ABS.|
|Height:||990mm without castors (open).
1090mm with optional locking castors (open).
|Width:||2 x 2.7 (5.4) metres expanded.
|Weight:||9.2 kilograms (boxed).|