Chrome Wire Shelving
Our shelving and storage systems are manufactured in heavy duty steel wire with support bridges under each shelf (2 bridges for 610mm sizes).
This allows for heavy and bulky loading of up to 150kg per shelf, 500kg per shelf unit (400kg for trolleys).
High quality chrome plating ensures a durable, rust free and attractive finish.
All our shelving units are manufacturing to assist our customers in meeting Australian standard AS 4187 and OH&S guidelines.
Features of our chrome wire shelving
By installing CWSA chrome wire shelving units from Spacepac Industries, the area can be dramatically improved in terms of space and cleanliness.
All shelf heights can be adjusted to suit the items being stored and castors can be installed for mobility
- Allows air to circulate over stored items and helps prevent dust collection
- Reduces time, labour and frequency of cleaning and dust downs
- Assists our customers in complying with Australian Standard AS4187:2003
- Can be custom designed and built to ensure maximum storage capacity
- High load capacity and structural rigidity
- Increase your storage capacity
- Products are displayed better to customers or employees
- Greater organisation of stock
- Improved access to stored items
- Wide range of storage accessories
CWSA Shelving Uses
Customised or standard chrome wire shelving units can be used in a variety of applications and industries including:
- Healthcare facilities: hospitals, aged care, day surgeries, private clinics, medical centres
- Redevelopments, refits and upgrades
- Retail outlets
- Commercial buildings and offices, mail rooms
- Any store room
- Hospitality facilities (hotels, restaurants, cafes)
- Food and beverage outlets (cool rooms, grocery/fruit shops, wholesalers, markets)
CWSA has extensive experience working on hospital redevelopments and fitouts. Some areas that our chrome wire shelving can be used within a hospital include:
- Store rooms
- Operating theatre
- Sterile storage area
- Emergency department
- Laboratories and research units
- Wards and recovery units
- Outpatient clinics