Light duty bollards with value and quality in mind
Our Builders Range bollards are available in either surface mount or below ground models in 63mm, 90mm, 114mm or 140mm diameters. They are designed for lighter duty applications such as zoning off areas or pedestrian management.
The surface mount models come with fully welded base plates and fixings while the below ground models have welded starter bars for setting into concrete footings.
All models are hot dip galvanised after manufacturing and come with a removable black plastic cap. The standard powder coating colour is safety yellow but other colours are available on request.
Optional chain rings are available for connecting chains or ropes. Simply order with chain rings. Chain rings can also be purchased separately for retro fitting to existing bollards by drilling and tapping M10 threads as required.
- Economical alternative when heavy duty models are not necessary.
- Removable plastic moulded caps.
- Standard Class 1 Red reflective band.
- Fully welded heavy steel base plated models.
- Welded anchoring bars for fixing into concrete footing.
- Surface mount models supplied with fixings.
- Galvanised and powder coated or galvanised only.
- Optional chain ring kits are available for connecting chains or ropes to our bollards.
|Material:||Heavy wall mild steel|
|Finish:||Hot dip galvanised as standard|
Yellow powder coating or custom colours
|Height:||1000 to 1300mm above ground|
|Diameter:||90 to 220mm|
|Weight:||*4.0 to 53kg|