- By visiting, viewing or ordering from our website you agree to acknowledge and be bound by the Terms and Conditions outlined in this agreement.
The words we, us, our, mean Spacepac Industries Pty Ltd. The words you and your refer to registered users, customers, resellers, associates, suppliers or general public visitors to our Web Site.
- We may amend this Agreement at any time in our discretion by posting the amended terms on our Site. Any amendments to this document will be posted in the online News facility and welcome page. Except as stated below, all amended terms shall automatically be effective immediately after they are posted in the online News facility. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except through a written request from you (signed) and agreed by us (signed). This agreement is effective on 10/05/2009
All trading Terms and Conditions are outlined in the following sections:
- All materials including but not limited to text, images, multimedia, advertisements and downloadable content is published by us and made available to worldwide audiences. If you access this website outside of Australia, you do so at your our risk and you must comply with the rules and regulations enforced by your respective jurisdiction.
- You agree differing terms and conditions exist between local (Australian) and international customers.
- The general public of all ages may view all publicly available material and only copy it for personal use. You may only use material for commercial purposes when you have prior written consent from Spacepac Industries Pty Ltd.
- Registered users may be but not limited to general public, employees or representatives of companies, associations, governments or any other corporate entity.
- All material on our website are provided to you “as is” and “as available”. We do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this material, and expressly disclaim liability for mistakes, misleading or absent information.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law and unless otherwise specified, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations and warranties of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory.
- Whilst we promise to actively combat malicious activities, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations our website will be safe from such behaviour including but not limited to viruses, hackers or denial of service attacks. Furthermore, we do not warrant, guarantee or make any representations that our website will be fully accessible at all times and disclaim any loss or damages as a result of it being unavailable.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any damages, including, without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental, compensatory, exemplary or consequential damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation lost or misdirected orders, lost profits, lost registrations, lost goodwill, or lost or stolen programs or other data, however caused and under any theory of liability arising out of or in connection with:
- use of this site, or the inability to use this site by any party; or
- any failure or performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission; or
- line or system failure or the introduction of a computer virus, or other technical sabotage, even if we or our employees or representatives are advised of the possibility or likelihood of such damages, losses or expenses.
Ordering over the Internet enables customers to access real time pricing and information of our entire product range.
It also allows you to view order history, create regularly ordered product templates and many other features to save time and effort.
- All online orders are treated as an express intention to purchase the nominated goods (Purchase Order) for the agreed online prices.
- You accept that other than Freight on Board (FOB) all other freight charges will not be included with your online purchase order. See Terms and Conditions of Delivery below.
- We reserve the right to alter the agreed price if an incorrect price was caused by a software fault, error or malicious attack.
- Unless otherwise specified, all prices on our website are quoted in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Listed prices are displayed excluding and including GST where possible.
- Unless previously quoted, you accept that any extra freight charges can be added to your order.
- Once payment has been accepted, your order will be processed within 24 hours and then despatched ASAP unless otherwise advised.
- Customers will be notified via email or phone if delays in shipping occur.
- For ordering online we accept the following methods of payment:
- Secure credit card transactions with Eway using Secure Socket Layer+ technology for VISA, Master Card, Amex and Bankcard.
- Secure payment with PayPal, which allows you to accept payments by PayPal as well as credit cards and debit cards (“Cards”). PayPal Here can only be used to accept the type of Cards that are set out on the PayPal Here website, and this list of Cards could change at any time and without notice. please refer to Paypal Term and Conditions.
A payment is considered complete when the funds have been cleared.
- For offline payments we accept the following methods of payment:
- Over the phone or faxed credit card VISA, Master Card, American Express and Bankcard
- Direct Deposit
- Telegraphic Transfer
- Account facilities for approved customers
A payment is considered complete when the funds have been cleared.
- Inside Australia: Orders sent within Australia will occur through Australia Post for standard parcels whilst bulkier items will be sent by courier.
- International: Orders sent internationally will occur through your nominated courier.
Cost of delivery is fixed at $ To Be Advised AUD
- Documentation: An itemised Tax Invoice containing a description of goods purchased and freight charged accompanies all orders.
- Final Delivery: All orders both domestic and international will only be delivered to a residential or business address and require a Full Name as well as a signature upon receipt.
- Insurance: Insurance for loss or damage whilst in transit is an additional cost and will be quoted if requested.
Please report any damaged parcels within 24 hours of receipt and retain packaging in case an inspection is required.
Products Returned Within 7 Days Requirements
All products returned MUST be “as new” condition, 100 percent complete and contain ALL original manufacturer boxes with the original UPC code and packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment. Any variance from these conditions could result in delay or forfeiture of your refund or credit. Spacepac Industires Pty Ltd reserves the right to refuse refund or exchange of any item that is not returned in the original packaging nor deemed as not in “as new” condition.
Non-Defective Goods Fee
For warranty claims on faulty goods, if we receive a product that is found to be non-faulty, a $50 non-fault fee will be payable or “Non-Defective Items” Policy may apply, whichever is greater. The customer will need to pay for the shipping cost before the non-faulty item is returned to the customer.
A Cancellation Charge of $50 will be applied to orders that have been cancelled 24 hours after the order has been placed and processed. This charge may be waived on the conditions of the order and assessment by management. This charge exists to cover order processing and packaging costs incurred.
Shipping charges on returned items are the customer’s responsibility; Spacepac Industries Pty Ltd trading will match the shipping method and pay for shipping on replacement or exchange item(s).
Spacepac Industries Pty Ltd will not pay for shipping for non-faulty or non-defective items and the customer will pay for and organise courier pick-up or other means of return delivery.
We will cover the shipping cost both way of the returned item if the wrong item was sent to the customer.
If the customer requests that the new product be shipped prior to Spacepac Industries Pty Ltd receiving the product to be exchanged, we will invoice and charge the customer’s credit card for the new product. Upon receipt of the original product, we will credit your account and credit card.
For your protection, we strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case of loss or damage.
A customer can request this in the “Order Comments” during an order. The insurance charge will be $8 for every $100.
Defective Goods Policy
DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to Spacepac IndustriesPty Ltd within 30 days from the invoice date, at our discretion for credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
Manufacturer restrictions do apply. Any item that is missing the UPC code will ONLY be replaced with the same item. After 7 days, all manufacturers’ warranties apply.
Refunds or exchanges are issued after receipt and inspection of returned goods. Refunds or exchanges do not include original shipping and handling charges.
Non-Defective Goods Policy
Spacepac Industries Pty Ltd is not liable to provide refund or a credit note if the customer simply changes their mind or the customer finds the goods cheaper elsewhere.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 15 percent restocking fee and a credit note will be issued toward future purchases only. Original shipping charges are NOT refunded on returned items.
Company reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 7 days from the invoice date.
- Refunds on purchases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card.
- Refunds on purchases made with a paypal will only be credited according to Paypal payment terms and conditions, paypal refund fee might be apply.
Please contact us for a Return Authority Number and Shipping Details prior to dispatch.
Please feel free to contact us if you require further information or a clarification of any statements above.Contact Us