Plastic portable expandable barrier
The Light Expanding Barriers are made of Black and Yellow hi-tech plastics and comes with a built-in handle and locking strap to simplify handling and portability. This pedestrian barrier can be used as a temporary solution to control pedestrian traffic. The plastic slats and legs are corrosion resistant and durable while still maintaining its 3kg lightweight construction. However, if extra stability is required – for example, in windy conditions – the legs can be filled with water to add weight.
- Compact and lightweight design weighs 3kgs.
- Finished in Black/Yellow plastic.
- Width when closed is 250mm and 2400mm when fully extended. Height 970mm.
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- A built-in handle and locking strap simplifies handling and portability.
- The plastic slats and legs are corrosion resistant, durable and lightweight.
- The legs can be filled with water, adding weight for extra stability.
|Description:||Portable plastic expanding barrier|
|Material:||Injection moulded ABS plastic|
|Finish:||Yellow and Black ABS plastic|
|Height:||970mm without castors (open)|
|Width:||2.4 metres expanded
|Weight:||3 kilograms (boxed)|