LLDPE pallet racking end guard
Menni racking end guards are designed to minimise damage to racking and stored product as a result of impact by forklifts, vehicles and trolleys. Moulded interlocking modules, made from super tough Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), are virtually indestructible and highly visible. Available in 2 standard lengths to suit single or double width racking. Alternatively, add any number of additional modules for other applications such as asset protection etc.
- Comes complete with fixings.
- Mounted independently of racking.
- Super tough polyethylene construction.
- Low cost at a fraction of the cost of fabricated steel units.
- Impact absorbing qualities.
- U.V. stabilised material can be used outdoors.
|Description:||Menni racking end guard.|
|Material:||Injection moulded Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE).|
|Finish:||Solid colour Yellow.|
|Dimensions:||Single L1100 x W150 x H100mm.
Double L2200 x W150 x H100mm.
|Fixings:||4 off 8 x 12mm masonry anchors (supplied).|