Minimise damage to racking from forklifts
W-Beam heavy duty racking end protectors minimises damage to racking from forklifts and low manouvring vehicles etc. and can also be used for other asset protection applications where a strong, visible barrier is required. The modular design is available in kit form in three standard lengths, all 400mm high.
To order the W-Beam Racking End Protector request a quote or submit an enquiry today.
- Fully hot dip galvanised finish.
- Extremely strong steel construction.
- Available in three standard lengths.
- Supplied in kit form.
- Comes complete with high visibility end boots.
- Full range of spare parts available.
- Mounts independently of racking.
|Description:||W-Beam racking end protector|
|Material:||178 x 76 x 6mm mild steel posts.
2.75mm thick mild steel rails.
|Finish:||Hot dip galvanised.|
|Length:||1320, 1820 or 2320mm|
|Installation:||Surface mounted with fixings supplied.|