5517AST 60L Toxic Storage Cabinet
This cabinet is for the storage of toxic substances in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
These include chemicals such as Alkaloids, Arsenic, Aniline, Cyanides, Mercury, Phenol-Solid and Trichloroethylene.
- Continuous piano type door hinges providing long term durability.
- New recessed handle with key lock. Eliminates accidental damage and clothing catching on handle.
- Soft action self closing door, with sequential action for dual door cabinets, together with:
- 3 point self latching door providing hands free operation.
- Toxic Substance diamond and other labels for correct identification.
- Capacity: 60kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Type: Single Door
- Australian Standard: AS/NZS4452
- Shelves: 1
- Extra Shelf: 5517-29
- External (mm): 1065(h) x 515(w) x 465(d)
- Internal (mm): 820(h) x 420(w) x 370(d)
Australian Standard Compliance
Pratt Indoor Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinets comply with the Australian Standard AS 1940 “The Storage and Handling of Flammable and Combustible Liquids”.