Neata Gallery in-floor post used as a temporary/permanent museum exhibition barrier
Permanent but removable, constant clean lines, discrete, space saving, no tripping hazards and flush capped floors when the posts are removed. These are all qualities of the Gallery in-floor system.
The posts simply screw into the sleeves achieving a clean, clutter free system that never needs alignment or constant adjustment and delivers maximum access and clear circulation for wheel chairs and strollers.
An additional benefit is that Gallery In-floor posts don’t need to be removed for floor cleaning, which saves time. Used with our 5mm elasticated cord, choose between the 450mm or 900mm high models.
- 304 polished stainless steel.
- Permanent but removable in-floor fixing.
- Reduced tripping hazards and improved wheel chair access.
- Increased usable floor space.
- Elasticated cord stays taut.
- 100 metre elasticated cord rolls available in four colours.
- Available in two heights.
|Description:||Neata Gallery In-Floor Post|
|Post:||304 stainless steel 32 x 450 or 900mm.|
|Base:||In-floor S/S sleeve.|
|Connection:||M20 in-floor sleeve|
|Cord:||5mm in four colours.|
|Barrier type:||5mm elasticated cord.|
|Weight:||0.85kgs and 1.35kgs|
|Installation:||Core drilled in-floor sleeve (sold separately).|