Our industrial workbenches are designed to support high loads and accommodate heavy-duty applications.
With a wide range of flexible accessory options, workbenches can be customised to the requirements of their specific application. Height adjustable legs and shelving units, ensure workstations meet the ergonomic requirements of each individual.
- A range of bench top options are available to create the perfect workbench for your application, choose from Stainless Steel, Duraloid, Anti Static, Hardwood and Heavy Duty Steel.
- Workbenches are constructed using the finest grade materials. Workbench legs are manufactured from 3mm steel with standard mild steel tops from 3mm steel. Our Industrial workbenches are supplied flat packed, unless otherwise specified.
Workbench Modular Design
- The modular design of industrial workbenches allows full integration with high density storage units. Single and two drawer storage accessories can be fitted to workbenches each incorporate high density drawers. Workbench legs can be replaced with the BTCS.850.560 High density storage unit to provide a complete workplace storage solution.
- To provide an ideal work environment for people of varying sizes Industrial workbenches incorporate adjustable legs and shelves so that optimum ergonomic working position can be easily achieved.
- 700H x 1200W x 800D – Code BTWBI.700.1200
- 700H x 1500W x 800D – Code BTWBI.700.1500
- 700H x 1800W x 800D – Code BTWBI.700.1800
- 900H x 1200W x 800D – Code BTWBI.900.1200
- 900H x 1500W x 800D – Code BTWBI.900.1500
- 900H x 1800W x 800D – Code BTWBI.900.1800
Workbench High Load Capacity
- Our industrial workbenches can support static loads (with NO castors) of up to 800kg (UDL), making them ideal for heavy duty industrial applications.
- Height adjustable legs can be fitted to Industrial Benches enabling the height of the work surface to be raised or lowered to accommodate various tasks or user heights. Please note the maximum and minimum height of workbenches using the adjustable legs including the 40mm bench top are 1040mm and 815mm.
Workbench Power Panels
- Power panels can be incorporated into the back or side of workbenches providing a conveniently located power source for desktop applications. GPO not supplied as standard.
- Height adjustable shelves can be fitted to Industrial workbenches providing storage space for frequently accessed items. Height adjustment accommodates items of various sizes and provides users with flexibility to position shelving at an ideal work height. Adjustable shelf range: Shelf to workbench top minimum 502mm, Shelf to bench top maximum 702mm. 4 x 50mm increments.
- Heuer™ vices are available to suit Industrial workbenches. Made entirely from forged steel the wide range of Heuer™ vices offer reliability, durability and precision.
Bench Top Options for Workbenches
- Work surfaces come in various types and are the most important aspect of your workbench. Mild steel, timber laminate or Melamine, hardwood, anti-static, duraloid and vinyl can all be fitted for task specific applications. Think about the most appropriate workbench top for your application, doing so will allow your work bench to allow for many years. Benches are supplied as standard with 3mm black powder coated mild steel bench top unless otherwise specified. Download a description of our full range of bench top options.
High Density Drawers
- High density drawer storage units are available to suit Industrial workbenches. High Density drawer storage provides excellent space utilisation and offers a secure, robust storage system for small parts, tools and equipment.
Workbench Anti Static Kit (Dissipative Mat)
- Static electricity or ESD (Electrostatic Discharge) can cause significant loss; it can damage electronic devices, attract contaminants in clean environments, ignite explosives, and cause undesired material behavior during production. We supply workstation/workbench antistatic kits used for ESD Protection Areas. The kit includes (1.22m x 0.61m) Static Dissipative Bench Mat, 3m Premium Straight Cord, 1.8m Premium Coil Cord, Earth Facility Bracket, L Shaped Grounding Bracket, Premium Fabric Wrist Strap Adjustable Wrist Band and Grounding Plug.
Workbench Leveling Feet
- To ensure a stable surface in all conditions we recommend the use of leveling feet. Leveling feet can be adjusted to accommodate inconsistent or uneven floor surfaces ensuring stability and safety at all times.
Heavy Duty Castors
- Heavy duty castors are ideal for creating a mobile work environment. Used in conjunction with Heavy Duty products. Heavy duty castors provide users with the flexibility to move and reorganise a workspace with minimum effort. Heavy duty castors are capable of handling a load of up to 150kg each on a mobile workbench and are available in fixed and swivel.