The DF320 core drill is a hand-held core drill ideal for drilling core sizes up to 76mm (3″). For larger core sizes see the DF330
The DF320 comes with a powerful 1.35kW motor and many built-in safety and motor/gearbox protection features.
A variable speed trigger delivers this power to the core drill at varying speed – from 0-2200 RPM.
It has a patented extendable shoulder rest that enables the operator to “lean into” a job, rather than using their back as the support. The unit has been ergonomically designed for safe and comfortable operation.
Ideal for Fencing, Cabling and domestic air conditioning trade work.
76mm is the maximum core size we recommend when core drilling without a stand. For larger diameters see the DF330.
Key safety features include prevention of electric shock if electrical cables are hit or water
- Double insulation on motor
- Insulated Handle
- Insulated Telescopic arm
- Earth leakage trip switch
To further protect the operator and unit, the DF320 also comes standard with:
- Slip-clutch – protects operator, motor and gearbox. Clutch is easily adjustable to extend the life of the core drill
- Motor overload protector – protects motor and gearbox.
- Soft start – extends the life of the gearbox and motor
|Speed (variable)||0-2200 RPM|
|Drill size range||20-76mm (1″-3″)|
Optional Extras include:
- Chuck Adapter
- Water collector