- Heavy duty workbenches provide extra load capacity, multi-functional design and flexible work-flow for a range of commercial and industrial applications.
- Available in 3 widths and several configurations, Heavy Duty Workbenches can be assembled to meet the specific requirements of individual work environments.
- 900H x 1500W x 750D Workbench
- 900H x 1800W x 750D Workbench
- 900H x 2100W x 750D Workbench
- With a 42mm timber laminated top, thick tubular legs and heavy duty levelling feet, these workbenches have the capacity to hold an impressive static distributed load of
- 1 Tonne on the bench top and 50kg from the optional under shelf.
- The storage of tools and hardware are easily catered for with 1, 2 and 3 under bench drawers with dividers, fixed shelves, adjustable shelves, louvre panels, pegboards and tool hangers. Many custom workbench combinations can be configured through the large variety of accessories and widths.
- These heavy duty workbenches are suited to the most demanding industrial applications.
Workbench Thick Tubular Frame
The welded frame assembly is constructed from tubular steel and is powder-coated in Wedgwood blue as standard. Workbench is delivered flat-packed (unless otherwise stated).
Workbench Heavy Duty Large Levelling Feet
The heavy duty levelling feet are extremely strong, consisting of a 60mm footprint for maximum load capacity and anti-vibration. Soled with a dense rubber compound and allowing for 45mm of extra height adjustment, these levelling feet are supplied as standard for each workbench leg.
Workbench Rear Brace Support
The tubular steel rear brace support gives lateral rigidity to the heavy duty workbench. The brace can be mounted towards the front, middle or rear. Additional brace supports are available to support the workbench under-shelf.
Laminated Timber Bench-Top
The workbench worktop is arguably the most important feature of any workbench. The heavy duty workbench comes with a solid 30mm thick laminated compressed timber top with black polymer edging. These durable and strong bench tops resist surface acid, alkali and oil. For applications including water please consult your sales representative.
1 Tonne Static Distributed Load Capacity
The ideal combination of an thick tubular frame, 30mm bench top and heavy duty levelling feet have resulted in an extremely strong workbench rated with a static distributed load capacity of 1 tonne. These Workbenches are suitable for the most demanding industrial applications.
Available in 3 widths. 1500mm, 1800mm and 2100mm wide.
Workbench Under Bench Drawers
Storage of hand tools and small parts is made easy with under bench drawer storage. Mounted on rails to the cross brace, the drawer unit can be mounted anywhere along the workbench width. Key lockable, each drawer front is 100mm high. Loading rating per drawer is 40kg. Available in 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 drawers.
Included Dividers and Partitions
Each drawer within the under bench drawer storage unit includes a set steel dividers and partitions forming 9 compartments as a standard configuration.
Workbench Adjustable Shelf
Full length adjustable shelves with back support and angled front to retain hardware items. 2 or 3 rear support posts are required for mounting shelves.
Workbench Double Fixed Shelf
The double fixed shelf is ideal for storing larger items at a fixed height and simply fix to bench top with a bracket and twin clamping knobs on both sides. The first tier shelf stands at 230mm from the bench top with the overall height of both shelves being 450mm. Depth is 300mm with a equal load bearing weight capacity of 40kg. Each shelf has a frontal lip to retain hardware items. Not available on 2100mm heavy duty workbenches.
Workbench Inclined Adjustable Shelf
The steel inclined shelf has 3 positions of adjustment. 0, 15 & 30 degrees of incline, easily adjusted from a spring loaded handle. The shelf stands at 300mm from the bench top and is 270mm deep with a load rating of 20kg. Front and back shelf returns help keep parts and tools on the shelf. Not available on 2100mm heavy duty workbenches.