Heavy duty traffic calming system using interlocking components
Traffic Calming speed humps are designed for situations where traffic speed needs to be controlled but a traditional speed hump is not suitable. Smoother approach and departure angles mean a wider range of vehicles can pass over them.
Solid rubber construction means these traffic calmers are capable of handling heavy traffic. Safety yellow anti-slip insert panels increase visibility and improve pedestrian safety.
- Full load bearing contact area with road surface.
- Modular system can be configured to any length.
- All modules supplied with fixings.
- Concealed fixings remain accessible.
- Highly shock absorbent rubber is both quiet and smooth in operation.
- Rubber construction conforms to uneven surfaces.
- Middle sections fitted with high visibility non-slip panels.
|Description:||Traffic calming system using interlocking body and end modules.|
|Material:||Solid natural and recycled rubber.|
|Finish:||Black moulded rubber, Yellow panels.|
|Length:||500mm body modules.
270mm end caps.
|Width:||900mm (body modules and end caps).|
|Weight:||20kgs body modules (each).
15.7kgs end caps (pair).
|Fixings:||5 per body module.
6 per pair of end caps (supplied).