Modular rubber speed cushion system
Rubber Speed Cushions are made from recycled rubber. Rubber is lighter and easier to work with than asphalt and concrete, significantly reducing installation time. Rubber pieces can be pulled up and moved without being destroyed.
This is convenient for municipalities who want to institute temporary measures to test an area or permanently control traffic speed. Unlike concrete and asphalt which necessitate frequent and high cost replacement, rubber products are long lasting and cost-efficient. In addition to long term benefits, rubber products offer a quicker installation method.
- Embedded reflective material increases visibility and safety, day or night.
- All-weather easy maintenance: will not warp, chip, crack, crumble or corrode.
- Extremely durable: tough enough for heavy traffic.
- Flexible: conforms to road curvature and any asphalt or concrete surface.
- Resistant to extreme temperature variations, U.V., oils, moisture and damage.
- Available as a four or six panel kit.
|Description:||Modular rubber speed cushion system.|
|Finish:||Black with embedded reflective panels.|
|Length:||1000mm individual panels.
2000 or 3000mm assembled cushion.
|Width:||900mm individual panels.
1800mm assembled cushion.
|Weight:||57kgs middle module.
40kgs corner module.
200 or 300kgs assembled (approx.)
|Fixings:||Masonry anchors (supplied).|