Neata Airport fixed rigid posts with stainless steel rails
The unique in-floor sleeves mean these handrail post barriers can be deployed, removed or repositioned if required. While these post look identical to the ‘In-floor Flexi’ posts they have had the impact absorbing feature disabled, as the rails require a rigid post. As rail posts can be fitted with a range of rail combinations which can also include in-fill panels they are made up to order. The small footprint increases available floor space by up to 30%, improves wheel chair access and reduces tripping hazards.
- 304 polished stainless steel.
- Tamper-resistant in-floor rigid connection.
- Fixed rigid post does not flex.
- Reduced tripping hazards and improved wheel chair access.
- Post incorporates clips for receiving rails.
- Posts can accept single or double rails.
|Post:||304 stainless steel 63 x 980mm.|
|Base:||In-floor stainless steel sleeve.|
|Installation:||Core drilled in-floor sleeve (sold separately)|