Neata Airport fixed flexible plain posts designed for use when retractable belts, ropes or chains are not required
The unique in-floor sleeves mean these pedestrian post barriers can be deployed, removed or repositioned at any time by staff while remaining tamper resistant to the public.
Incorporating a world first impact absorbing design that allows it to tilt on impact by up to 10 degrees and return to its original position without damage.
Furthermore, the design increases available floor space by up to 30%, improving wheelchair access and reducing tripping hazards, and results in a safer, tamper-proof system.
- 304 polished stainless steel.
- Tamper-resistant in-floor flexible connection.
- Impact absorbing post tilts up to 10 degrees.
- Reduced tripping hazards and improved wheel chair access.
- 1 locking tool supplied per order.
- Plain post for freestanding applications.
- Ideal for entryways and escalators.
|Post:||304 stainless steel 63 x 980mm.|
|Base:||In-floor stainless steel sleeve.|
|Connection:||Flexible, impact absorbing.|
|Installation:||Core drilled in-floor sleeve (sold separately)|