These include the following divisions: Flammable Solids, Spontaneously Combustible, Dangerous When Wet.
- Cabinets are fitted with a non latching door/s.
- Includes recessed handle without key lock facility.
- Includes magnetic catch that will release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet (as required by this Standard).
Pratt Organic Peroxide Storage Cabinets:
5516AC4 (30 Liter), 5517AC4 (60 Liter), 5535AC4 (100 Liter), 5530AC4 (160 Liter), 5545AC4 (250 Liter).
All of our cabinets are designed and manufactured to comply with all of the relevant Australia standards. Refer to the respective Standards for further specifications and conditions of use.
Pratt Hazardous Cabinet, Features and Benefits
- Heavy Duty Packaging, The unique fully enclosed heavy duty honeycomb core cardboard packaging is mounted on a custom make wooden pallet, providing grater protection of cabinets during storage and transport.
- Powder Coated Paint Finish, Internal and External powder coated finish for improved chemical resistance.
- Recessed handle, New recessed handle with keylock to eliminate potential damage from heavy knocks.
- Keyed Alike, 2 keys supplied with each cabinet. (cabinets with locking handles only)
- Self Latching Door, Spring loaded 3 point self latching door mechanism for fault free latching action.
- Slide Control Arm, All singe door cabinets now include a slide control arm to prevent the door from being over extended.
- 50mm Vent Bungs, Fitted into side walls for venting of cabinets where required. Also includes a proven flash arrester in each vent with sealed enclosure in cavity between walls. Each vent is supplied with resealable metal caps.
- Double steel Walls, Constructed using 1.2mm thick, double steel walls with 40mm air gap between walls to provide thermal insulation.
- 150mm deep liquid tight sump, for containment of leakage or spillage.
- Static Earthing Connection, Now also including earthing wire with each cabinet to help reduce the potential buildup of static electricity, as known source of ignition.
- Classification labels, All appropriate class labels, capacity labels, identification.and instruction labels are applied to each cabinet.
- Heavy duty Perforated Steel, 1.6mm thick perforated galvanised steel shelves provide added strength and free air movement with the cabinet (all shelves are pre-fitted to cabinets and additional shelves are available if required)
- Fully Adjustable Shelves, 90mm shelving increments for large cabinets and 45mm for medium and small cabinets.
- Self Closing Doors
- Hydraulic Door Closures
- Continuous Piano Hinge
- Rounded Corners