Pallet Safety Gate designed to promote safe delivery procedures onto mezzanines, elevated floors and loading bays
Mezzanine Gates are designed to promote a safe loading/unloading procedure onto elevated pallet drop areas like mezzanines and rack picking systems. The gate not only separates pedestrians from the forklift loading operation onto the mezzanine floors, they also secure the ledges of the loading bays to prevent unsafe fall accidents.
Our mezzanine gates are available in kits that include posts, booms and hardware to create changing-access areas with dual, counterbalanced gates ensuring one gate is always in place to secure the docking ledge.
- Ensures safe loading/unloading of elevated areas.
- Reduces OH&S risks associated with this loading/unloading procedure.
- When one gate is open, the other is closed.
- Excludes pedestrians from unprotected edges.
- Integral kick rail as per AS 1657:2013.
- Modular design can be tailored to specific needs.
- Standard 1.5 metre opening suits most pallets.
- Aluminium rails include hi-vis reflective tape.
- Kit includes all posts, booms and hardware.
- Full installation service available.
|Description:||Mezzanine forklift safety gate.|
|Material:||Mild steel Galvanised, powder coated posts. Powder coated Aluminium rails.|
|Finish:||Powder coated Yellow with reflective.|
|Rail type:||Aluminium extrusion 145 x 40mm.|
|Operation:||Geared & counter-balance assisted lift.|
|Gate swing:||90 degrees vertically.|
|Max. open:||1500mm wide x 2000mm deep.|
|Clearance:||Above – boom length plus 1 metre.|
|Mounting:||Surface mount posts.|
|Weight:||130kgs gate assembly (approx).|