Dock Boom Gate designed for elevated loading docks to prevent falling accidents
The Dock-Safe Boom Gate is designed as a safety barrier for raised loading docks and elevated areas to prevent fall accidents off the ledge. It is recommended to have the boom locked in the down position while the loading area is vacant and not in use. When the area is in operation, the boom can be easily released and lifted by one person with support from the adjustable spring assisted lifting mechanism.
Once activity on the dock is complete, the boom can then return to it’s original locked position to form a safety barrier. This manual boom gate is ideal for industrial applications like warehouses, factories and distribution centres. Our Dock-Safe Boom Gates is available in a kits that include gate post, boom and receiver post.
- Helps prevent elevated loading dock accidents.
- Adjustable spring assisted lifting.
- Vertical lift requires very small footprint.
- Gate bollards protect sensitive roller door tracks.
- Standard 4.5 metre rail can be cut to any length.
- Aluminium rail includes hi-vis reflective panel.
- Kit includes gate post, boom and receiver post.
- Full installation service available.
|Description:||Loading dock manual boom gate.|
|Compatibility:||Stand-alone, one per doorway.|
|Material:||Mild steel galvanised, powder coated posts. Powder coated aluminium 4.5 metre rail.|
|Finish:||Powder coated Yellow with reflective.|
|Rail type:||Single aluminium extrusion 145 x 40mm.|
|Operation:||Spring assisted lift.|
|Gate swing:||90 degrees vertically.|
|Max. open:||4.5 metres.|
|Min. open:||3 metres.|
|Adjustment:||Rail length can be cut down on site.|
|Height:||Bollard 1000mm. Rail 1050mm.|
|Clearance:||Above – boom length plus 1 metre.|
|Mounting:||Surface mount posts.|
|Weight:||75kgs gate assembly with 4.5 metre rail.|