Lane divider with interlocking rubber modules is ideal for traffic management applications
Traffic Lane Separators are designed to perform a wide variety of traffic management purposes like indicating lane separation, cycle lanes, parking bays, and tramways. They also mark traffic lanes in car park entrances and exit ramps and protect tunnel walls from possible vehicle impact damage. When used with optional reflective panels, they are ideal for low light areas such as underground passages.
- Rubber traffic lane delineator.
- Manufactured from recycled materials.
- Heavy duty interlocking moulded rubber modules.
- Design accepts optional flexible guide posts or flat hazard panels.
- Hard wearing and easy to install.
- Suitable for temporary or permanent uses.