Linebacker Solid Core
The Linebacker SC is a freestanding storefront crash prevention bollard for use where maximum pedestrian safety is required.
Designed to be installed as a protective device between the storefront parking spaces and pedestrian walkway to provide customer safety at petrol stations and convenience stores.
The SC has a solid hardened 50mm diameter core at its centre with a 90mm diameter x 5mm thick outer casing.
Installation is by core drilling 150mm into reinforced concrete. With no tripping hazards, it is ideal for use around pedestrians. As it is core drilled into the surface, it can be removed when necessary for access to equipment that may require periodic servicing or maintenance.
- Super strong 50mm diameter hardened steel core.
- Much stronger than conventional bollards.
- Offers maximum protection to pedestrians.
- Provides improved protection against drive-throughs.
- Hot dip galvanised and powder coated finish.
- Core drilled installation, no tripping hazard.
- Shallow embedment avoids buried services.
|90 diameter mild steel x 5mm wall.
|Galvanised and powder coated White.
|Medium carbon steel (K1045) 50mm dia.
|Core drilled into concrete surface.