Medium security parking and access control bollard
Retractable bollards are designed for medium security applications such as traffic and parking control. They offer a simple, trouble free operation proven over many years of installation.
The retractable bollard is now available with a choice of two different materials. The BR900 has a 5mm thick mild steel bollard that is galvanised before being powder coated in hi-vis safety yellow with two reflective bands. The BR900-SS has a 3.05mm thick 316 marine grade stainless steel bollard. As this model is designed for more architectural applications it does not include reflective bands.
Note: A retractable bollard should not be used where high security locking is required, such as car yards etc. For these applications insurance companies insist on our Cam-lok Removable Bollards.
- Round 90mm diameter bollard locks in both extended and retracted positions.
- Mild steel hot dip galvanised with a powder coated finish or 316 marine grade stainless steel.
- Galvanised in-ground casing.
- Black anti-slip top surface and two reflective bands on powder coated model.
- Two unique, low cost ‘T’ handle keys supplied per order with additional keys available for purchase.
- Trouble free design with only two moving parts.
- Internal locking system can’t be tampered with or fouled by dirt or water.
|Description:||Retractable bollard for vehicle access and parking control|
|Material:||Bollards 90mm diameter with 5mm mild steel or 3.05mm 316 stainless steel wall. In ground casing 140mm with 5mm wall mild steel.|
|Finish:||Hot dip galvanised with powder coated finish or marine grade 316 stainless steel. In-ground casings for all models are hot dip galvanised.|
|Height:||900mm above ground.
1150mm below ground.
|Weight:||BR900 – 41.5kgs, Operating 12.5kgs.
BR900-SS – 38kgs, Operating 8.8kgs.
|Locking:||Unique internal locking mechanism with ‘T’ handle key.|
|Installation:||Excavation and concrete footing.|