Shock absorbing bollards for retail/warehouse applications to protect assets by absorbing impact from trolleys and hand trucks. Suitable for supermarket freezers and warehouse outlets etc.
Watch the Shock Absorbing Bollard in action
The Shock Absorbing Bollard (SAB) has the ability to shift sideways if hit at or near ground level. If the impact is higher up the bollard, it can tilt up to 8 degrees, at which point it locks up offering maximum protection. Alternatively if the contact is of a deflection or glancing nature, the SAB is able to rotate through 360 degrees.
SABs are designed to be used anywhere vehicles are maneuvering at low speeds, such as supermarkets and warehouses etc. The SABs can take repeated impacts without incurring permanent damage by simply absorbing impacts and returning to their original position.
Note: Not recommended for high speed traffic environments.
- Suitable for retail and warehouse applications where protection is required from trolleys or hand trucks.
- Ideal for supermarkets and airports.
- Minimises damage by absorbing repeated low speed impacts.
- Can move in three directions simultaneously to absorb impact and return to original position.
- Surface mount or in-floor models available.
- In-floor model includes NK80-FS knock-in sleeve.
- Reduces damage to floors caused when rigid bollards are pulled from their mountings.
|Description:||Shock absorbing bollard – Medium duty.|
|Material:||316 grade stainless steel (S/S).|
|Finish:||Satin linish (No.4).|
|Casing size:||90mm dia. x 900mm high x 3.05mm wall.|
|Shaft size:||20mm solid stainless steel.|
|Installation:||Surface mount (fixings included).
In-floor NK80-FS (included).