Selective Racking at a Glance
- Easy beam adjustment accommodates variable pallet heights
- Each pallet can be located and moved individually (100% Accessibility)
- Compatible with most handling equipment
- Frames are constructed from roll formed steel, providing strength and rigidity
- Particle board and mesh decks are available to create shelf levels in the rack
- Offers first in, first out inventory management (FIFO)
- Ensures good stock rotation
- Accessories available to accommodate unit load type
R&D Behind Selective Racking
The unit offers reduced twisting and excellent resistance to frontal impact damage via roll formed double crimped box beams. The beams are securely locked into place through work hardened spring steel beam clips that locate directly into the column, preventing accidental dislodgement. The oval shape radius is a design unique to our pallet racking. Located within the beam connectors, the radius ensures even weight distribution through the increased surface area, giving the unit a longer lifespan.
The Pallet Racking uprights have been designed with an exaggerated flange to give the system extra strength, and ensures they will withstand the beam loading. The system has been designed with specific horizontal and diagonal bracing to transfer the load into the ground.
Our Selective Pallet Racking are the ONLY Australian manufacturer with reversible uprights that can be re-used in the event of damage. The uprights are designed as one piece, without a splice to ensure the units strength.
- Post Protection
- Mesh Decks
- Galvanised Beams
- Particle Board
- Galvanised Board