5516AOA 30Kg Oxidizing Agent Storage Cabinet
This cabinet is for the storage of Oxidizing Agents in liquid or solid form as classified by the United Nations criteria and the ADG Code for Dangerous Goods.
These include chemicals such as Hypochlorite Inorganic, Hydrogen Peroxide, Perchlorites Inorganic and Potassium Nitrate.
- Cabinet is fitted with a non latching door
- Includes recessed handle without key lock facility
- Includes magnetic catch that will release in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet (as required by this Standard)
- Capacity: 30kg or L
- Material of Construction: Double Steel Walls
- Type: Single Door
- Australian Standard: AS4326
- Shelves: 1
- Extra Shelf: 5517-29
- External (mm): 770(h) x 515(w) x 465(d)
- Internal (mm): 525(h) x 420(w) x 370(d)
Australian Standard Compliance
Pratt Indoor Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinets comply with the Australian Standard AS 1940 “The Storage and Handling of Flammable and Combustible Liquids”.
- Continuous piano type door hinges providing long term durability.
- New recessed handle. Eliminates accidental damage and clothing catching on handle.
- Soft action self closing door, with sequential action for dual door cabinets, providing hands free operation.
- Doors held shut with magnetic catch, to allow doors open in the event of a build-up of pressure within the cabinet.
- Oxidizing Agent diamond and other labels for correct identification.