Features & Benefits
REDUCE INJURIES. IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY
- Ergonomic thumb throttle moves forward / reverse without changing gears.
- Attachment release handle.
- Rear wheels can be stowed when not in use, and had 4 adjustable height positions.
- Manual park brake release allows operator to push machine.
- Removable battery box can be charged on or off the truck.
- Push to fast safety presents runaway situation even when park brake has been manually released.
- Propulsion system provides regenerative braking that slows download when operator reduced throttle input, even on ramps.
- Park brake automatically engages when throttle position is zero, locking machine in place.
- Open differential transaxle provides tight turn radius in both propulsion and free-wheel modes.
- Auto return to zero from forward or reverse will slow down the unit if contact with throttle is lost.
- Ships assembled only.
|Capacity, 3:1 ramp||385kg|
|Speed (FWD/REV)||6.9 / 6.9 kph|
|System Voltage||36 Volt DC|
|Range (continous / intermittent)||2 hrs / 8 + hrs|
|Recharge Time||6hrs Max|