Our MAUI boosts safety and productivity with safe, ergonomic fall protection for elevated work areas. Our lightweight, easy-to-maneuver, highly portable truck mobile loading platforms and railcar mobile loading platforms provide workers with safe access to tanker trucks, rail cars and virtually any other elevated work environment.
- Support 227kg without resting on a vehicle, critical safety factor if the MAUI is used other than on a vehicle.
- Reconfigure on site to roll Parallel or Perpendicular to the vehicle if future use changes, no buying a new unit.
- Provides stability so operators will actually use the MAUI instead of TEMPORARY LADDERS
- Adjusts to fit vehicles of varying heights.
- A choice of cages provide fall protection for PORTABLE BUILDINGS, trucks, isotainers or railcars.
- Puncture Proof, Never flat 406 mm tires, no flat spots.
- Winch with cover to Raise/Lower the ladder and cage assembly.
- Working range of MAUI 1014 is 3658mm to 4877mm.
- Aluminum with galvanized base.
- Optional Australian standard Ladder cage.
- Forklift tubes included as standard for easy transport when not in use.
What if your future use changes? Reconfigure your MAUI.
What if you need to change the MAUI from rolling parallel to the vehicle to perpendicular? Just change the wheels and you can use your MAUI in a different location!
What if you need to use your MAUI on a railcar instead of a truck? Just change the cage?
When your operators find out how stable the MAUI is, will they use it for general maintenance work? Almost certainly the answer is YES! They can change light bulbs, do maintenance on valves or whatever and it will not tip over. It is self supporting for a load of 227 Kg.