Heavy Duty Cantilever Features:
- Ideal for long and irregular loads such as PVC, wood and steel
- Finished in a quality hot dipped galvanise
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
- Systems can be designed to suit your specific requirements
- Custom sizes are available upon request
- End-stop pins available for arm ends to prevent product from dislodging off cantilever arms
- Arms are adjustable in height
- Up to 1,000kg capacity per arm, the heavy duty cantilever system has been designed for forklift assisted long and irregular loads.
Introduce APC Heavy Duty Cantilever
Our Heavy Duty Cantilever has been designed to hold long or irregular loads. The units arms have been reinforced with a stiffening plate to offer extra strength and allow each arm to hold up to 1,000kg.
The arms have been specifically engineered with a 30mm steel pin, allowing for a pivoting action avoiding impact damage.
The units columns have been formed from thick walled channels, that have been stich welded together to ensure the systems strength.
The base of the unit has been designed without a gusset to allow for more room to store product.
The bracing on the unit is a superior design, featuring horizontal and diagonal braces that have been designed to transfer load to the ground, evenly distributing the weight that will cause the unit to last longer protecting the investment.