Access controlling bollards
Fold Down Bollards have been designed for applications such as vehicle access control. In the lay flat position the bollard is only 80mm high allowing sufficient vehicle clearance. In the upright position it stands 800mm high with a broad face of 150mm wide. Comes complete with a reflective sign face for greater visibility.
The vehicle bollards are available as a surface mount model or can be used with an in-ground kit (BGK4) for setting into new concrete. For installation into asphalt it is recommended to use a concrete footing for added strength and stability. Supplied with a 40mm padlock also available as a key lockable model which includes two keys.
It can be supplied in either hot dip galvanised or high visibility safety yellow powder coat. Replacement or additional sign face ordered separately.
- Simple padlock design.
- Stands 800mm tall when locked up (open).
- Only 80mm high in the lay flat (closed) position.
- Available in surface mount or used with concrete footing kit.
- Padlock models include fixings and padlock.
- Key lockable model includes fixings and two keys.
- Galvanised and powder coated or galvanised only.
- Broad 150mm face includes reflective sign.
|Description:||Fold down access barrier|
|Finish:||Galvanised and powder coated Yellow or galvanised only.|
|Base Plate:||200 x 200 x 10mm.|
|Fixing:||Surface mount supplied with 4 off 12 x 60mm. Masonry anchors.|
|Sign:||Class 2 reflective sheeting 120 x 500mm (included).|