Drive In Pallet Racking Features:
- Forklift accessible racking providing a higher density storage
- Pallets slide backwards on rail allowing for deeper storage
- Ideal for fridge and freezer type storage as no access aisles are required
- 70% more storage within the same available floor space
- Flare entry rails increase safety
- First in Last out (FILO) stock management
- Accessories available to accommodate unit load type
- Frames are constructed from roll formed steel providing strength and rigidity
R&D Behind Drive In Pallet Racking
The system is designed to allow forklifts to enter the rack, to both un-load and retrieve goods. The system only has one access side, this allows for 70% higher density storage within the same available floor space.
The deeper pallet storage is achieved by driving the pallets backwards into the system, guided by the rails constructed from DuraGal steel. The rail has been specifically designed to protect the unit from forklift damage and to prevent the pallets from dislodging.
- Post Protection