- Demtruk was originally designed for moving heavy, expensive or awkward to lift photocopiers in and out of vehicles and into offices for demonstration purposes.
- Benefit: Health and safety for the employee avoiding back strain injury
- Single person operation – saving duplicate staffing
- Handles are removable at the touch of a button on the sides.
- Extra handles can be added for any occasion when two people need to carry the Pallet
- Easy maneuverability and positive braking on both back wheels
- Height adjustable – The pallet is easily raised in 50mm increments from 700mm to 900mm from ground.
- Two versions suiting light weight or heavier weight equipment being moved
- Three sizes of pallet – choice depending on size of the equipment
- Each Pallet comes complete with 1 x Pair Std Handles, 1 x Load Strap and 1 x Pair Door Glides
Dem-Truk Pallet Options:
Pallet complete with Rubber Top, 1xPair Std Handles, 1xLoad Strap and 1xPair Door Glides
- Pallet #KE390/00: 700L x 600W mm
- Pallet #KE391/00: 850L x 600W mm
- Pallet #KE392/00: 1000L x 600W mm
- Loads Up to 220 kg
- Base Weight: ~ 22 kg
- Pallet Top Weight: 12(Sm)/ 15(Med) / 18(Lrg) kg
- The undercarriage folds: 200W x 310H x 920L mm
- Shipping (Base): 400W x 300H x 1060L mm (24kg)
- Shipping (Top) Medium: 710W x 60H x 980Lmm(17kg) or
- Shipping (Top) Large: 710W x 60H x 1130Lmm(19kg)
Spacepac Industries can provide standard products or bespoke handling solutions for many different applications and markets:
- Medical Equipment Trolley / Cart
- Office Equipment Trolley / Cart
- Coffee Machine Trolley / Cart
- Scientific Trolley / Cart
- Demonstration Trolley / Cart
- Exhibition Trolley Cart
- Catering Trolley
- Vending Trolley / Cart
- Beverage Trolley / Cart
- Camera & Lighting Crews Trolley / Cart
- Emergency Services Specialist Trolley / Cart
- Military Specialist Trolley / Cart
- Mail Room Trolley / Cart
- Industrial Trolley / Cart
- Banking coin and note counting equipment carts
Dem-Truk Push Truck or Trolley Benefits
- Dem-truk getting you and your equipment to your customers simply, quickly and safely.
- Health and safety: minimises risk of back strain injury to anyone engaged in carrying heavy or bulky equipment.
- Single person operation: saving duplicate staffing.
- Versatility: light weight or heavy weight chassis, choice of three pallet sizes.
- Height adjustable: suitable for vans, estate cars and MPV’s.
- Very Reliable: thousands of Dem- truk units currently in service globally.