At last, a Green Alternative to rubber, concrete and steel wheel stops!
Introducing our Compliance one-piece wheel stop. Designed to comply with AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 and manufactured from high-tech Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) with sustainability in mind.
The Compliance one-piece wheel stop is packed with features never seen before in a wheel stop, anywhere in the world. It will not fade, rot or rust and it comes complete with fixings and blanking plugs. Also, weighing only 5.5kgs each they are a dream to install.
Compliance is available in 3 standard U.V. stabilised colours. Safety Yellow for increased visibility and pedestrian safety, Blue for highlighting disabled parking spaces and Concrete Grey.
RMIT University proves Barrier Group’s Compliance Wheel Stop is better for the environment than recycled rubber
Definitive conclusions from RMIT University indicated that the Compliance Wheel Stop is a better alternative than recycled rubber, for five different measures of environmental impact.
- Complies to AS/NZS 2890.1:2004.
- Solid colour and U.V. stabilised environmentally friendly Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE).
- Extremely tough structure with retained flexibility.
- Lightweight, at only 5.5kgs, it is easy for one person to install.
- Four high-strength fixing points with blanking plugs to provide a flush finish and conceal fixings.
- Available in three colours – Yellow, Disabled Blue and Grey.
- Three standard fixing systems available for installing onto concrete, bitumen or asphalt.
- Moulded-in sign recess for personal identification.
- Optional reflector plugs and parking signs available.
- Absolutely unique, world-first design.
- Comes complete with fixings and blanking plugs.
|Description:||Compliance one-piece wheel stop|
|Material:||Injection moulded Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE).|
|Finish:||Solid colour in Yellow, Blue or Grey.|
|Length:||1700mm to AS/NZS 2890.1:2004.|
|Width:||160mm at the base.|
|Height:||100mm to AS/NZS 2890.1:2004.|
|Weight:||5.5kgs each (approx.)|
|Fixings:||Three kit options in the part numbers table.|