Traffic calming rubber humps for standard duty applications
Traffic calming rubber humps are designed for use when traffic speed control is necessary for pedestrian safety but a traditional speed hump is not suitable. Smoother approach and departure angles mean a wider range of vehicles can pass over them.
Solid rubber construction means these traffic calmer are capable of handling standard to heavy traffic.
- Full load bearing contact area with road surface.
- Convenient modular system can be configured to any length.
- All modules supplied with fixings.
- Concealed fixings remain accessible.
- Shock absorbent rubber is quiet and smooth.
- Rubber construction conforms to uneven surfaces.
|Description:||Traffic calming rubber hump|
|Material:||Solid natural and recycled rubber.|
|Finish:||Black/Yellow moulded rubber sections.|
|Length:||500mm body modules.
250mm end caps.
|Width:||350mm (body modules and end caps).|
|Weight:||7kgs body module (each).
2kgs end caps (pair).
|Fixings:||4 per body module.
2 per pair or end caps (supplied).