The bull-dog bracket represents a very low cost form of insurance
Pallet racking legs are often supporting many tonnes of product. Protecting these legs is of vital importance to avoid potential disasters caused as a result of impact by forklifts or trolleys.
Bull-dog brackets are manufactured from heavy steel plate and bolt to the warehouse floor independent of the racking, therefore isolating any impact from the structural members of the racking system. When considered against the cost of potential damage, Bull-dog brackets represent a very low cost form of insurance.
- Designed to comply with AS 4084-2012.
- Manufactured from 5mm thick steel plate.
- Four bolt fixing for maximum security.
- Hot dip galvanised with Yellow powder coat.
- Protects your investment and reduces the risk of collapse due to impact.
- Quick and simple to install without the need for down time.
- Mounted independently to avoid impact transference (fixings supplied).
|Standard pallet racking leg guard.
|Laser cut from 5mm thick steel plate.
|Safety yellow powder coat.
|210 x 150 x 400 x 5mm wall.
|4 x 12mm masonry anchors (supplied).