Standard duty steel speed hump
Slo-motion is a modular steel speed control system consisting of truly independent super strong steel modules. The ends of each speed hump are finished off with a pair of end caps.
These end caps are moulded from an extremely durable rubber, or alternatively, steel end caps are also available if preferred. Suitable for car parks, shopping centres or factory complexes.
- Designed to comply with AS/NZS 2890.1:2004.
- More than four times the load bearing contact area with the road surface than competitor’s products.
- Can be used with or without rubber end caps.
- Comes complete with all fixings.
- Truly independent modules for easy removal.
- Does not need a rubber underlay to prevent rattle.
- Concealed fixings remain accessible.
- Modules have a built in bridge design to accommodate hoses or cables.
|Description:||Standard duty steel speed hump|
|Top skin:||3mm floor plate.|
|Length:||1 metre or 1/2 metre.|
|Weight:||SM1000 – 16.5kgs.
SM500 – 9.2kgs.
SMEC – 5.2kgs/pair (rubber).
|Fixings:||4 x masonry anchors (supplied).|