Heavy duty steel speed hump
Slo-motion Heavy Duty is the modular steel speed control system for seriously heavy vehicle applications (including ‘B’-Doubles). Perfectly suited to transport depots, factories and terminals etc.
Our super strong chassis construction with 6mm floor plate and 6 bolt fixing make our Slo-motion Heavy Duty virtually indestructible.
The Heavy Duty speed hump does not require a rubber underlay to prevent rattle.
- Designed to comply with AS/NZS 2890.1:2004.
- More than four times the load bearing contact area with the road surface than competitor’s products.
- Use with or without steel end caps.
- Comes complete with all fixings.
- Truly independent modules for easy removal.
- Does not need a rubber underlay to prevent rattle.
- Concealed fixings remain accessible.
- Modules have a built in bridge design to accommodate hoses or cables.
|Description:||Heavy duty steel speed hump.|
|Top skin:||6mm floor plate.|
|Length:||1 metre or 1/2 metre.|
|Weight:||SM1000HD – 24.5kgs.
SM500HD – 13kgs.
SMSEC – 5kgs/pair (steel).
|Fixings:||Masonry anchors (supplied).|