The damage caused by skateboarders will grind to a halt when they discover you have installed our Skateboard Stop Buttons
Damage to valuable community assets caused by inappropriate use of skateboards is a major problem. It leaves unsightly and often dangerous exposed edges to masonry along with damage to expensive street furniture. Skateboard Stop Buttons can help prevent this damage and alleviate costly repair bills.
Our skateboard stop buttons are of the highest possible quality being machined from solid marine grade 316 stainless steel, unlike some that are made from inferior brittle castings.
Available in seven styles and two sizes for different applications. They are economical to buy and simple to install using basic tools that are readily available to most maintenance and installation contractors.
Installation Skateboard stops into masonry surfaces:
- Set out skateboard stop positions as required keeping approximately 40mm in from edges and spaced no more than 1 metre apart.
- Using the appropriate tools, drill holes as set out below:
Models: SK20D-SS, SK20F-FF and SK23R-SS drill a 10mm dia hole 30mm deep.
Models: SK30D-SS, SK30DC-SS, SK30F-SS and SK30FC-SS drill a 12mm dia hole 40mm deep.
- Ensure holes are free of dust and half fill with a suitable injectable two-part epoxy.
- Using a twisting motion insert the Skateboard stop down fully into the epoxy, wipe off any excess epoxy before it cures.
Note: Always use appropriate personal protective equipment when using power tools or chemicals.
- A choice of sizes and styles.
- Machined from solid 316 marine grade stainless steel.
- Simple to install using readily available tools.
- Stronger than cast models which can be brittle.
- Skateboard stops can be spaced as required to prevent damage.
- It is recommended that the maximum spacing on continuous straight runs should be no more than 1 metre apart.
|Description:||Skateboard stop buttons.|
|Material:||Solid marine grade 316 stainless steel.|
|Finish:||High quality satin polish.|
|Styles:||Round ball, Dome and Flat top.|
|Installation:||Epoxy adhesive into drilled hole.|