Temporary edge protection system for truck trays
Load-Safe is designed to be housed at transport loading point, to be rapidly deployed on any truck that utilises conventional tie-down rails. Thereby eliminating the risk of dangerous falls.
The unique cast aluminium panel brackets have been configured to work with most tray and curtain sided trucks.Two brackets per panel are positioned onto the tie-down rails, the panel is then simply located into the brackets.
Once the panel is installed the bracket is locked in place and cannot be removed without first removing the panels. Panels are also secured to each other by an adjustable snap latch at the top of each panel.
Note: Load-Safe is a fall arrest system. It is not intended for use as a load restraint. It is deployed onto the stationary vehicle while loading/unloading goods and then removed before the vehicle exits the location.
- Loading point based system.
- Quick and simple installation and removal.
- Self-locking design requiring no tools.
- Light weight 14.3kgs panels, including posts.
- Fits the tie-down rails of most tray trucks.
- Hi-Vis Orange panels and Aluminium brackets.
- Position anywhere along the length of the tray.
- Free templates available to help you to easily measure the spacing of your truck bed and rails.
|Truck tray temporary edge protection system
|Cast aluminium bracket.
Blow moulded polyethylene panel.
Fibre reinforced plastic internal posts.
|Solid colour Hi-Vis Orange panel and Yellow posts.
|1000mm high x 2130mm long panel (height above tray deck).
|1.25kgs brackets (each).
14.3kgs panels (with posts).
|Brackets hook onto tie-down rails.
Panels drop into brackets (no tools).