Cyclist and pedestrian holding rails designed for use at walkways and crossings
Bike holding rails are designed for pedestrian and cyclist crossings to allow the user to hold onto or rest against the rail until traffic conditions change and it is safe to cross the road.
Rails are hot dip galvanised prior to being finished with a Yellow powder coat and come complete with Class 2 Red and White reflective bands. Available in surface mount and new concrete models with core-drilled sleeves available to allow for easy replacement of damaged rails.
- Rails used by cyclists and pedestrians at walkways and crossings.
- Available in two standard widths.
- Hot dip galvanised prior to Yellow powder coat.
- Class 2 Red and White reflective bands.
- Sleeve mounted installation for easy replacement of damaged rails.
- Surface mount, new concrete and core-drilled sleeves available.
- Full installation service available.
|Material:||Rail – 50 N.B. pipe (60.3mm).
Sleeves – 65 N.B. tube (76.1mm).
|Finish:||Galvanised and powder coated with
|Height:||1000mm above ground.
300mm below ground.
|Width:||800 or 1200mm.|
|Weight:||8 or 12kgs (rail only).|
|Installation:||Retained in sleeve with gibb key.|