Fibreglass reinforced plastic floor plate with tough grit surface to reduce slipping
FRP Anti Slip floor panels are pre-finished, ready to install safety products designed to prevent slip accidents in the most harsh and extreme conditions.
Manufactured from a composite fibreglass they are easily fitted over existing walkways to create the toughest and most durable safety solution available.
Tested to comply with Australian Standards AS 4586:2013 – read full report
Why Fibreglass (FRP) is better
Produced in a one-step manufacturing process where a colour pigmented, fire retardant resin is interspersed with layers of immensely strong interwoven glass fibre. A diamond hard fused alumina anti-slip grain is forced under pressure into the base mix while it is still wet. A final resin layer laid over the top completes the entire composite mix before being oven cured until fully set.
- Tested to comply with AS 4586:2013.
- Fiberglass Composite with integrated anti-slip grit in Yellow.
- Mechanically fixed or adhered installation.
- No steel to corrode or delaminate.
- Dimensionally stable in all temperatures.
- Highly resistant to chemical attack.
- Available in a wide range of sizes that can be cut to desired length.
|Description:||Industrial grade anti slip floor panels.|
|Material:||Fibreglass composite with integrated anti-slip grit.|
|Installation:||Mechanically fixed or adhered.|