- Lifts a 130 Kg load from 160mm to 1050mm.
- Uses a silent ‘brake’ winch with low force lift system.
- Great for confined spaces. Turns on own axis.
- Use horizontally or pull back on 250mm dia wheels.
- Incorporates ‘Total Brake’ Front Castors for stability when loading/unloading.
- Lift carriage has 8 rollers for stable and easy lifting.
- Deck has loops to attach a load retaining strap.
- Legs fold up to take up less space in your vehicle.
- 500mm square deck removes for stowing.
- Larger size 800mm square deck available option.
- Load restraining adjustable strap available option.
- Zinc plated. No rust, long life, good looks.
- Customise-able, please contact us
- The trolley depth when folded is only 450mm.
- Height is 1405mm.
- Width is 620mm.
- Unit weight is 28 Kgs.
- The lift off (and separately stowable) deck weighs 5 Kgs.
- The rear wheels are 250mm diameter, with 50mm wide rubber treads, which roll easily over gravel or grating.
- Double ball bearings are fitted into each wheel for ease of rolling.
- The front castors have 80mm diameter grey rubber treads. Both have ‘Total Brakes’ also, which are great for stabilizing the trolley, when transferring product to and from the deck.
Other uses for the foldalift;
Some clients also like to load their goods and to store them on skid pallets. If you make up a skid with two bearers and a ply or chipboard top, with 550mm between the bearers and 180mm ground clearance then the FoldaLift can place the skid onto shelving for you (provided you have space for the front wheels under the shelf or rack), so you just pull the product/s down on the pallet rather than pushing single items onto the shelf manually. P.S. We can make up skids to suit – if you wish.
Delivery drivers find the FoldaLift handy to take with them, as it folds up into the smallest space whilst still being stable in the upright position. Remove the deck. Wind the carriage right up. Turn the winch handle around and replace the wing nut. Pull the trolley backwards from the top, until the winch handle is resting on the ground. Pull out the two lynch pins at the rear of the base. Tilt the base towards the rear. Place the lynch pins in the front holes. Return the lifter to the upright position. Slip the deck in the gap between the deck and the carriage, with the deck upright section sticking out towards the rear (you need to angle it to get the strap holders through first. It is now folded up.
During delivery, if the load is required to be placed on to a bench, the driver simply winds up the winch to the desired level and transfers off. No lifting is involved.
Great for lifting coffee machines; slushies; copiers; point of sale materials; copy paper; computers; printers; medical equipment; dies; valves; motors / gearboxes, gas cylinders and much, much more.
FoldaLift saves backs. It rotates on its own axis. Has castors with brakes. It allows horizontal transport. It lifts and lowers. What more can you ask of a trolley?
If you have any ideas on customizing for your own particular use, or how to make it even better, please contact us.