Neata Airport fixed posts with retractable belts
The unique in-floor sleeves mean these retractable belt post barriers can be deployed, removed or repositioned at any time by staff while remaining tamper resistant for improved public safety.
A world first impact absorbing design that allows the post to tilt on impact by up to 10 degrees and return to its original position without damage. Furthermore, the design increases available floor space by up to 30%, improving wheelchair access and reducing tripping hazards.
Belt printing of retractable belts is also available with a choice of three generic warnings or you can order a custom belt with a personalised message/warning.
- 304 polished stainless steel.
- Tamper-resistant in-floor flexible connection.
- Impact absorbing post tilts up to 10 degrees.
- Reduced tripping hazards and improved wheel chair access.
- 1 locking tool supplied per order.
- Retractable 2 metre belt with 4-way connectivity.
- Printed belts available.
|Post:||304 stainless steel 63 x 980mm.|
|Base:||In-floor stainless steel sleeve.|
|Connection:||Flexible, impact absorbing.|
|Belt:||Retractable 2 metre.|
|Installation:||Core drilled in-floor sleeve (sold separately).|