The X-Cart is a collapsible trolley that can be used for hundreds of applications. It is ideal for use in the workplace, schools, home, office, hospitals, courier services, shopping malls, nursing homes and much more.
It can be completely collapsed by the push of a button on the handle. The wheels are able to be removed by the push of a button and stored underneath for compact transport and storage.
The X-Cart is supplied with one collapsible basket which will lock into place on either the top or bottom platform.
The top platform can be folded back to allow larger items to be transported. Extra baskets can be purchased for use on both platforms or upto 4 baskets can be stacked on the bottom platform. The basket fits foolscap suspension files – great for transporting documents throughout the office.
A robust foot pedal brake allow the X-Cart to be locked in position whilst loading or unloading.
The injection moulded plastic and aluminium design means that whilst the X-Cart is light weight it is still very robust and has a great carrying capacity.
- Length Assembled: 1000 mm
- Width Assembled: 600 mm
- Height Assembled: 1070 mm
- Length Folded: 740 mm
- Width Folded: 540 mm
- Height Folded: 105 mm
- Total trolley capacity: 75 kg
- Top shelf capacity: 25 kg
- Bottom shelf capacity: 50 kg
- Trolley weight: 8.4 kg
- Basket weight: 1.8 kg
- Height from ground level to the top of the basket on top platform: 830 mm
- Height from ground level to the top of top platform: 565 mm
- Height from ground level to the top of bottom platform: 120 mm
- Rear wheel diameter: 180 mm
- Front wheel diameter: 85 mm
- Trolley Part Number: # XCART-TR1800
- External OA: 560 L x 400 W x 260 H mm
- Internal OA: 525 L x 365 W x 250 H mm
- Basket Part Number: # XBASKET-TR1805
The X-Cart Platform fit perfectly the standard Spacepac / Nally materials handling crate size No.7 (#IH060), No.10 (#IH051), No.15 (IH078) on both the bottom and top platforms as pictured here which makes the X-Cart useable as an order picking cart and many other uses with the option of using the folding basket supplied or larger crates which both lock into place on the platforms
For a certain order quantity we can brand in your own name and/or your own company colour on the plastic injection moulded parts.
The X-Cart is packaged in a white glossy retail style carton with an instruction manual for the customer on how to use. This white glossy carton is printed with images and specifications on the outside which means it can be sold though retail outlets.