Pallet racking leg protector designed for corner applications
A pallet racking leg guard designed to protect the corners of warehouse racking and guard against impact from forklifts and trolleys.
Bull-dog brackets provide low cost insurance against the cost of potential damage. Manufactured from heavy steel plate, structural members of the racking system is protected from impact damage, as the brackets are bolted to the warehouse floor independent of the racking.
- Designed to comply with AS 4084-2012.
- Designed for corner applications.
- 500mm high for increased protection and visibility.
- Manufactured from 6mm thick mild steel.
- Hot dip galvanised with Yellow powder coat.
- Mounted independently to avoid impact transference (fixings supplied).
|Description:||Corner pallet racking leg guard.|
|Material:||Laser cut from 6mm thick steel plate.|
|Finish:||Safety yellow powder coat.|
|Size:||180 x 180 x 500 x 6mm wall.|
|Installation:||4 x 12mm masonry anchors (supplied).|