Suspended height restriction bar with hanger assemblies and chains
Eliminate damage to vehicles and property caused by oversize vehicles entering areas of restricted height by installing suspended Height Bars. Our Height Bars are available in five standard lengths: 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 metres and come with suspension chain and hanger assemblies. Powder coated safety yellow with reflective diagonal stripes, they carry the text “LOW CLEARANCE” with the specified height in black letters on a white background.
Use height bars at locations where vehicles first enter an undercover area or encounter an overhead obstruction, where the clearance in either case is: (i) 3 metres or less if only cars or light vans are likely to use the facility or (ii) 4.6 metres or less in all other areas.
Freestanding surface mount or below ground posts are available for installation where there is no existing supporting structure.
- Eliminate damage to vehicles and property caused by over height vehicles.
- New aluminium design has 50% larger face for improved visibility.
- Hanger assemblies now fully adjustable at stand-off brackets and height bar for simplified installation.
- Available in five standard lengths or custom made to any length*.
- Height bars are supplied with new adjustable hanger assemblies and chain.
- Powder coated Yellow with reflective face.
- Displays “LOW CLEARANCE” text and the required clearance (please specify when ordering).
- Optional adjustable offset brackets available.
- Freestanding surface mount or below ground posts are available for installation where there is no existing supporting structure.
|Description:||Suspended height bar with hanger assemblies and chains|
|Material:||Height bar – 145 x 40 extruded aluminium.|
|Finish:||Yellow powder coat. Galvanised steel chain.|
|Length:||2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 metres.|
|Weight:||2 metre with hangers – 6.4kgs.
3 metre with hangers – 9kgs.
4 metre with hangers – 11.5kgs.
5 metre with hangers – 14.2kgs.
6 metre with hangers – 16.7kgs.