All of our products are globally compatible, exchangeable and perfectly adapted to the needs of international operators. No matter how demands in different countries may differ, SCHÜTZ products can be used everywhere without any problem.
The modular ECOBULK system is perfectly geared to satisfy the individual specifications of our customers’ filling goods and process characteristics:
- Simple adaptation of basic specifications to individual customer specifications
- Availability at all sites thanks to a basic design that is standard worldwide
- Ideal preparation for the global multitrip use of IBCs
- Easy replacement of spare parts during reconditioning
- Pallets: Plastic Pallet/Steel Pallet/ Full plastic pallet
- Capacity: 1000Liter (275gal)
- Filling opening:DN 150/250 with screw cap, DN400 with Clamp-ring lid
- Outlet valves: Optional
- Dimensions: 1200x1000x1160 (L x W x H)
- Weight: 63Kg
- Approved for Food Grade Goods
Main components of the SCHÜTZ ECOBULK:
- Displays details of the filling product (product type, specification) plus all relevant information about production at SCHÜTZ (date, machine, etc.). The identification plate is available in different sizes and with an additional sticker (eg, providing information about FDA and UN certification). The SCHÜTZ TICKET SERVICEform with which collection of IBCs can be requested is attached to the identification plate.
- Extrusion blow-moulded inner container made of high-molecule polyethylene, high density (HDPE) and with up to six different layers
- Various materials (wood, steel, plastic) and models (frame, skid)
Screw cap (closure for filling opening)
- In different sizes (DN 150, DN 225 and DN 400) available on request with breather and ventilating plug
Outlet valve (discharge opening)
- Various sizes (DN 50, DN 80) and models (butterfly-, ball valve)
- Tubular steel grid, patent-welded and galvanised
- Bolted onto bottom plate and / or pallet
- The ECOBULK SX-EX features an extra steel jacket.
- Available in many different variations (pallets, valves, filling openings)
- Available with 640, 820, 1,000 or 1,250 l volume
- Approved for filling products of a maximum density of 1.9
- FDA approval (optional)
- Perfectly suited for high bay warehousing
- Bottom plate made of steel to provide stability and to facilitate minimum residual contents from the inner container
Handling and Performance.
Efficient space utilisation and low weight combined with maximum safety and user friendliness – the benefits of the versatile SCHÜTZ IBC system make the ECOBULK the most frequently used IBC type.
Customer feedback from all areas of industry and application and the results of complex load analyses and innovative design ideas all help us to shape the further development of our IBCs.
Dynamic and static load
In particular, the IBC’s resilience in typical load situations was further optimised. The new series even survives with no adverse effects a three-hour vibration test and many tons of excess weight in the stacking pressure resistance test. These results by far exceed the statutory requirements and provide important safety reserves in day-to-day use.
Increased collision resilience during forklift operation
The new steel pallet demonstrates far greater resilience even in the toughest conditions. Thanks to their entirely new design, the corner and central blocks, produced using an innovative deep-drawing method, provide greater all-round protection from damage caused during forklift operation.
Improved stacking resistance and safety thanks to 30% greater surface contact
The new corner blocks feature an optimised geometry and new centring aids. This, in combination with the new top profile of the steel grid, results in one-third more surface contact and altogether a great improvement in the nesting of stacked