Traffic cone light for use in low light conditions
Traffic cones are highly used on roads or footpaths to temporarily and safely redirect traffic, merge lanes during road works, close-off hazardous areas and a variety of other useful tasks.
LED cone lights are ideal for personnel and traffic management use and they fit onto safety cones to provide high visibility in wet, raining low-light and night conditions. Requires two D size batteries for operation (batteries not included). Blinking LED beacon is easy to install onto standard and collapsible safety traffic cones.
- Fits most standard traffic cones.
- Simply insert into hole on top of the cone.
- Powered by two D size batteries (not included).
- Available in flashing Red or White.
- Switches on automatically in low-light.
- Twist to switch on and off.