Economical rubber speed hump
This speed hump is an economical alternative to more expensive models. It is ideally suited to low traffic environments such as unit and town house developments or for short term installations.
They are manufactured from a mixture of natural and recycled rubber. When laid in an alternating pattern they conform to AS/NZS 2890.1:2004. Can also be used as a liquid bunding if installed with a sealant. e.g. silastic.
- Designed to comply with AS/NZS 2890.1:2004.
- Can be used with or without end caps.
- Comes complete with all fixings.
- Concealed fixings remain accessible.
- Built in bridge design to accommodate a cable or hose (when used without end caps).
|Description:||Economy rubber speed hump|
|Material:||Recycled and natural rubber.|
|Finish:||Black or Yellow body modules. Black end caps.|
|Length:||250mm body module (i.e. 4 per metre).
190mm radius end cap.
|Weight:||4kgs body module.
2kgs end cap.
|Fixings:||2 per body module (supplied).
4 per pair end caps (supplied).