Modular Economy Post and Rail System
ER-Rail is a flexible and economical warehouse safety barrier that is an ideal attractive and practical solution designed to control the movement of pedestrians. This post and rail system consists of 80 x 30mm Aluminium rails in 2, 3 or 6 metre lengths that can be cut to any size with a power saw fitted with an Aluminium cutting blade.
Rails are sold separately with optional surface mount or below ground posts, brackets (fixings supplied) and accessories available to allow for post and wall mounted installation. Designed to comply to AS 1657:2013 for balustrades and handrails when installed using ER-Rail mounting brackets.
- Manufactured from extruded Aluminium and powder coated Yellow.
- Rails are light and strong with 1.75mm thick walls.
- Rails come with end caps.
- Optional toe boards available in two sizes.
- Available in three standard lengths.
- Rails can be cut to any length.
- Continuous rail lengths require fewer mounting posts thereby reducing installation time and costs.
- Designed to comply to AS 1657:2013.
- Can be post or wall mounted.
- Designed-in recess accommodates either 3 or 6mm sign panels or canvas banners.
- Industrial gates also available.
- Full installation service available.
|Description:||Modular economy post and rail system|
|Material:||Extruded Aluminium section|
|Finish:||Powder coated Yellow|
|Length:||2, 3 or 6 metres|
|Size:||80 x 30 with 1.75mm wall|
|Weight:||1.45kgs per metre|